What an amazing weekend! There were ‘wins’ all over the place. Here are a few of them and a little extra…
1. We were honored to have 3 people make a commitment for Christ at RLC yesterday! Thank You Jesus. That never gets old. Remember to pray for those who have made the first step in their relationship with God.
2. We were honored to host 26 people at the Dream Team Luncheon. Almost everyone present said they wanted to join the team and use their gifts to make a difference in the lives of others. Way to go guys!
3. It was such a joy to see all the excitement surrounding the announcement of the new worship experience structure. Starting February 10th there will be a new worship experiences at 9:30 and 11am. More info about all this coming this week.
4. We turn one year old this Sunday! Woo Hoo! Yeah! Come help us celebrate. I’ll be posting on this later this week stay tuned.
5. Heavy Soul. That was the emphasis in the second part of new series Soul Detox. Don’t allow yourself to stay ‘heavy’ in your due to past hurts, current trouble, or future anxiety. Remember God is faithful. Instead remember His faithfulness in the past, cry out to Him in the present, and trust Him for the future.
6. Found people find people. Once you’ve experienced the presence of God for yourself, you want to share it with others. We’re beginning to see Real Lifer’s all over doing this. As your pastor it fills me with such joy when I see you guys praying with one another, serving one another, growing together, and… well, being the church.
7. Last but certainly not least I want to say congratulations on all those who finished up their 21 day fasting journey this past weekend. I’m so proud of you.
I can’t wait to see what’s just around the next corner.
It’s so great to be a part of RLC!