What a great weekend we have had together. I hope you all have a very Happy Thanksgiving week.
As we move into this week, here are a few things to share with you:
1. PERSPECTIVE. This past Sunday we finished up an amazing series on the Power of Perspective. We walked through the story behind the Book of Philippians and how perspective can really change many things in our lives. To end this series we talked about a different perspective on worry.
Here are a few tweetable moments:
- “Don’t worry about a thing… cause every little things gonna be alright.” -Bob Marley
- Faith doesn’t absolve you of responsibility. It releases you of being the final authority.
- I can go through anything and come out on the other side because of He who lives within me.
2. RLC | CONNECT. Don’t forget the number one way to stay up to date with all things are RLC is still RLC | CONNECT. That’s the weekly eNewsletter which releases on Friday mornings around 7:00am.
3. HOLIDAY WORSHIP EXPERIENCE TIME. Don’t forget that beginning next week and throughout the month of December there will be ONE WORSHIP EXPERIENCE at 10:00am. We’re excited to have everyone in one worship experience to celebrate the holidays together. For a good seat be sure to arrive early.
5. CHRISTMAS AT THE MOVIES. All throughout Jesus’ earthly ministry He would constantly use stories and illustrations to relate deeper spiritual principles. The great Mary Poppins said, “A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.” That’s what Christmas at the Movies is all about. At RLC we’re always looking for relevant and innovative ways to share the story of Christ. Over the next three weeks we’ll be doing it with some great Christmas classics. Check out the promo video below.
6. DISCOVER | RLC. Discover RLC is a high-energy, engaging, and interactive evening designed to help you discover the past, present, and future of Real Life Church. This night will position you to grab hold of the basics of how to find success in your walk with Christ. Topics include Discovering the Story, Discovering What We’re About, Discovering Connection Groups, & many more. This FREE event is open to everyone. *Dinner & Child Care Included!
When: The 1st Sunday of the Month
Time: 6:00 -7:30 pm
Who can attend: Everyone