Hello RLC! Hope your week is off to a great start. Here are a few quick things I wanted to share with you today.
1. Mother’s Day. What a great day this past Sunday was! We celebrated Mother’s Day together let me say one last time, Happy Mother’s Day.
We both celebrate with you and pray for those who are feeling lose this Mother’s Day.
It was great to hear that many of you also used the Hot Rods tickets given out at the end of the 2nd worship experience. Thank you to Kayla Grorud for getting those.
2. You are a Disciple. This week don’t forget you are a Disciple. You have been sent into the world around you to be a positive change agent. Christ has called us to Find a Need and Meet It, Find a Hurt and Heal It, and Do A Bunch Of Other Things to Make a Difference In the Lives of Others.
3. New Series Beginning This Weekend>>> JONAH.
Here the promo video:
4. Memorial Day Cookout. Mark your calendars now for the RLC Memorial Day Cookout. Come hang out with all your RLC Friends and Family the the day before Memorial Day and enjoy food, fun, and friends. This year’s location is Covington Woods Park. The time is 5pm. Don’t miss this fun event.
5. SUB30. The RLC COLLEGE weekly worship event now called SUB30 got off to a great start. We’ve had the opportunity to connect with many wonderful students and have enjoyed the ride. Throughout the Summer we’re going to continue to meet every 2nd Wednesday until the Fall semester begins. Don’t forget to tell all your SUB30 friends so we can worship God together every 2nd Wednesday throughout Summer.
This Summer is going to be awesome. I look forward to seeing each of you this coming week. Until then “CATCH” you later. (Get ready for as many Jonah related jokes I can come up with.) 🙂