You can really tell summer is here with the rising temperatures an summer events in full swing. Here are a few things I wanted to share with you this week that’s going on around RLC…
1. WHY Part 1: Why Don’t I Always FEEL the Presence of GOD. This series has the potential to be one of the most freeing things to happen at RLC in a long time. We’ve all asked ourselves these questions from time to time. I dont’ think God is intimidated by our questions. He wants to help us move forward in our relationship with Him. Miss the first installment? Be sure to check the YouTube Channel here to get up on this powerful new series.
2. Church-wide SCAVENGER HUNT. More info on how this is going to work will be revealed this Sunday. The actually event will take place on Sunday afternoon, June 30th. Be sure to get ready for all the info coming your way this weekend at RLC.
3. SUMMER OF COMMUNITY SCHEDULE. RLC is attempting to pack as many family-friendly events into this summer. Check out the summer schedule page on the RLC website here. Also check back frequently as new events are posted regularly.
4. AWANA and Wednesday Night LifeGroups. <—All this is back in full swing this week. Don’t miss your chance to attend a LifeGroup of your choice. Check out the when and where’s here.
5. BAPTISM. If would like to be a part of the upcoming BAPTISM opportunity, let us know by emailing here.
6. Sub30 MOVIE NIGHT: Tonight RLC’s college LifeGroup Sub30 will be having our first MOVIE NIGHT. The movie in the cue?… THE HOBBIT. Are you a college student or between ages 18 and 30? Come enjoy THE HOBBIT with us. Click here for more info.
I’m really enjoying this summer of community and hope you are too.
Hope you have a great week and I’ll see you this weekend!