A Letter to RLC>>>
What an amazing weekend we just experienced. It never gets old celebrating changed lives with you. Two more people experienced the life-changing hope of salvation through Jesus Christ this past Sunday. Simply awesome.
Here are a few things I wanted to share with you this week:
1. WHY???. Sometimes as a pastor you just know when a series is going to be something special. Heading into this one, I had that feeling and it has not disappointed. I’ve already begun to hear from so many of you how these past two weeks have really been something amazing. It’s such a blessing to hear and see how God is impacting your lives and giving you such hope and peace in areas you’ve struggled with. This past weekend’s question, “Why Didn’t God Answer My Prayer?” was something very close to my heart. Of all the questions we will cover in this series, this one is probably the one I’ve struggled with the most. However, God is so very faithful and has proven how good He is over and over.
Don’t allow present disappointments overshadow your relationship with Him. Don’t forget. God never closes a door without opening another.
2. SCAVENGER HUNT. I am so excited about the very first RLC Scavenger Hunt. Jamey O’Connor and Jess Davis have done an amazing job preparing this amazing event. It all begins this Sunday at the church at 4pm. There, you will receive instructions and a handout with a list of all the things you’ll need to be part of the hunt. The contest will conclude at 6pm at Covington Woods Park with a cookout and turning in your findings. This is going to be awesome.
3. LIVE STREAM. Many of the faithful RLC family attend church while traveling via RLC ONLINE. If you are one of these RealLifer’s you’ve probably noticed the feed has been down the past couple of weeks. Currently we’re considering some other options for the stream and hope to have something resolved soon. Till then, you can view the service on the RLC YouTube Channel. It’s posted as early in the week as possible.
4. DISCOVER | RLC. Have you ever wanted to know more about RLC, how we got here, where we’re going, and what it would look like if you got involved? RLC|DISCOVER is where you need to be July 7th at 5:00pm. At this free event you and I will discuss all these questions and more. I love sharing the story of RLC and even more the passion we have to see others impacted by the life-changing hope of Jesus Christ. We also have free childcare available upon request so nothing can stand in your way. There’s also a free meal provided.
All you need to do is register here. That’s it. Look forward to seeing you there.
5. LIFEGROUP LEADERS. Do you love doing things with friends? Do you enjoy having people over at your house? Do you love geting together with others and having fun? If so, you are not only perfect for attending a LifeGroup but you may also have what it takes to be a LifeGroup Leader. If you would like more information about what it would look like to host a LifeGroup this Fall come to this Summer’s LifeGroup Leader Training event coming up this July. It’s going to be great. More details are coming soon.