Hello everyone! It was so great seeing everyone at RLC this past weekend. Once again God was so faithful to us and the atmosphere was awesome.
Two people committed their lives to Christ!
It never gets old celebrating changed lives.
Here are a few things I wanted to share with you as we move into the week:
1. Why Part 3: Why Doesn’t God Seem Fair. This past weekend’s message will stand out in my mind as one of the most important I’ve shared in a long time. During the entire worship experience I could feel God was going to something great and He did. So many of you have already been in contact with RLC telling us how God has spoken to you about situations in your life. There was such hope in the room. God is faithful. I’m honored and humbled to see what God is doing at RLC. We’ve only just begun.
2. RLC | Scavenger Hunt. This past Sunday was the very first RLC | SCAVENGER HUNT. It was a blast. We’re still getting those pics and videos in so you’ll have to wait till Sunday to hear who won. Trust me though, you don’t want to miss the goodness and video gold coming your way. We will definitely be doing this again.
3. SUMMER OF COMMUNITY. So far this summer we have had so much fun connecting with various people in the RLC community. The great part is… it’s not over yet. There’s still many more chances to connect with one another. I can’t wait for the RLC | FAMILY MOVIE NIGHTS. Click here for more info on all the events still coming your way.
4. 21 Days of Prayer. Every year we take 21 days during the month of August to shake off the summer slump and prepare our hearts for the next season of the year. We believe the Fall is a great time invite our friends and relatives to church. We take time to come together and pray for open doors of opportunity and see what God will do. As this year’s time of prayer begins to take shape the information will be posted on the RLC website. Click here for more info about this event coming soon.
5. Online Giving. This is something we have recently completely revamped in order to make giving to the Lord more convenient. Click here to see what’s going on and how you can try out this new opportunity.
6. DISCOVER | RLC. RLC is the place to be this coming Sunday Night at 5pm. Come discover everything you wanted to know about RLC and then some. There’s also a free meal and childcare available. Have you made your reservations to attend? Why not? It’s free. Just click here to get signed up now.
7. LifeGroup Leader Training Event. Coming July 14th at 5pm, RLC will be hosting a training event for everyone wishing to host a LifeGroup this fall. For more info, contact us here.
8. AWANA. AWANA as well as Men’s LifeGroup has been cancelled for this week.
Well that’s about it for this week.
I look forward to seeing you all very soon.