A Letter to RLC>>>
Hello everyone. Sitting on my deck still celebrating another great weekend at RLC. It’s so amazing to have the opportunity to do life with such amazing people.
As we move into another week, here are a few takeaways from Sunday and things to look forward to>>>
1. ELISHA: PART 3. God’s Ridiculous Provision on our lives is simply amazing. I’m already hearing from so many of you about how God is reminding you that He is still what you really need.
Here were my takeaways form this past Sunday>>>
-The RLC Worship Band Nailed it again! Those guys are awesome.
-I still love Growth Track so much. It’s always a blessing to hang out with new people in our church and talk about God’s Word together. Essentials 201 is such a profitable part of Growth Track.
-When you find you don’t have what you want you will discover God is really all you need.
-Stop waiting for what you want and start working with what you need.
-Offer to God what you want and trust Him to give you what you need.
2. THIS TUESDAY. Don’t have small kids? Come hang out with me anyway.
3. THIS SUNDAY- DISCOVERY 301. This coming Sunday is one of my favorite parts of Growth Track. Did you know that 80% of people surveyed who called themselves Christians have said they have no idea why they were born? They have no idea what God has placed in them and how they can make a difference in the lives of others.
As a pastor that breaks my heart.
If you find yourself in that category come hang out with us this Sunday and let’s talk about how God made you and how you can begin making a difference in the lives of others today.
4. 10:00AM. Okay. It’s not funny anymore. The first time someone missed our new summer service schedule we sort of laughed and said they’d get it eventually. Now four weeks in people are still forgetting and I hate seeing their disappointed faces when they come up half way through the message. Please help me get the word out one more time to everyone that throughout the month’s of June, July, and the first half of August we will be meeting at 10:00AM for one worship experience.
5. MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITY. We’ve had a lot of people asking our leadership team lately about becoming members and membership opportunities. Membership is something we love because it means you really identify yourself with the ministry and vision of RLC. There is an opportunity for membership each month at Church 101 which happens on the 1st Sunday of the Month. If you have any questions about this, let me or one of our team leaders know.
That’s all I have for this week. See you Sunday!