Before having to restart my blog I had posted many, many titles and what I thought about them.
There probably will not be a repeat of all these in detail coming any time soon but here’s a few that everyone should read who’s serious about getting better.
1. Next Generation Leader (By: Andy Stanley)
3. Purple Cow (By: Seth Godin)
4. Pretty Much anything by John Maxwell
- 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
- 15 Laws of Personal Growth
- Developing the Leader Within You
- Maximize Leadership
5. Ir-Reverend (By: Greg Surratt)
6. Making Vision Stick (By: Andy Stanley)
7. Attractional Church(By: Billy Hornsby)
8. Breath of Fresh Air (By: Chris Hodges)
9. Anything by John Bevere
10. Sun Stand Still (By: Steven Furtick)
Etc, Etc, Etc.
I could go on and on. One of the best things about books isn’t necessarily what’s written on the pages. Rather it’s what the books makes you realize about yourself. These books help you understand yourself better, what you’re good at, and how you can improve.
Non “Christian” books:
1. Unbroken (full of faith but not centered around Christianity) Story of Louis Zamperini
2. Stand Like Lincoln, Speak Like Churchill (Great book on public speaking) Not fun to read. Get the audiobook
3. The Hunger Games (Great release books for relaxing and enjoying a story)
4. The Lord of the Rings (Same as above except a much longer story)
5. Entreleadership (By Dave Ramsey)