Discovering Those Who Made Art Great
1. 2 or 3 people per group.
2. Pick a Famous Composer or Artist-
- Time Period- 1300s to now
- Musical Composer from any genre
- Artist with any medium (sculpture, painter, etc.)
3. Research their life-
- Early Life (Birth, Family, Education, etc)
- Career (Where, When, Accomplishments, Failures, Big Breaks, etc)
- Decline (Later in Life, Death, etc)
- Crazy, Obscure Facts (Favorite color, Favorite food, etc.)
4. CREATE A 3 minute video
- No less than 20 pictures for a slideshow
- Yes you may include video clips
- Overlay slides and video with your voice narrating the facts you’ve discovered.
-These videos will be posted online.
-Possible ideas: Michelangelo, Leonardo Da Vinci, Mozart, Beethoven, Bach
MORE INFO COMING SOON…