What a great weekend we have had together. So many WINS to celebrate.
It’s so amazing to share with you 2 people accepted the grace of God in their lives! That never gets old.
Such an amazing time to be part of the Body of Christ.
As we move into this week, here are a few things to share with you:
1. PERSPECTIVE. This past Sunday began a great series on seeing our lives through different lenses. It’s so easy to have tunnel vision and see success through such a narrow scope. Having the right perspective can so crucial to understanding what God is doing in your life.
A couple of tweetable moments were:
- Everybody has a “WHAT” but don’t understand the “WHY”.
- GOOD NEWS>>> God always has a “WHY” behind the “WHAT”.
- I don’t have to understand the “WHY” to trust God with the “WHAT”.
2. RLC | CONNECT. Don’t forget the number one way to stay up to date with all things are RLC is still RLC | CONNECT. That’s the weekly eNewsletter which releases on Friday mornings around 7:00am.
3. BABY DEDICATION. Coming this Sunday during the 1st AM worship experience will be the first ever RLC | BABY DEDICATION. Join us in celebrating the gift of life.
If you would like to have you and your family to be a part of this awesome experience, let us know by emailing here for more details and info—> firstname.lastname@example.org.
That’s it for this week.
Continue to pray with us for God to continue to give RLC favor as we make a difference in our city.
Let’s change the world together.