A Letter to RLC>>>
What a great weekend we have had together. This past Sunday was a true joy. Thank you to everyone for making it such a great success.
As we move into this week, here are a few things to share with you:
1. TOXIC 1- TOXIC THOUGHTS. As the New Year continues to take shape many of us at RLC have captured a “ONE THING”, a God-sized VISION for our lives in 2014. Getting an idea for what this is. The next step is identifying possible pitfalls and hijackers which will try to sabotage our progress. To do this we began a new series entitled TOXIC. The first part of the series talked about dealing with TOXIC THOUGHTS. We all sometimes deal with negative, discontent, fearful, and critical thoughts. Check out the RLC | PODCAST to discover how to deal with thoughts like these and how to replace them with the Word of God. RLC | Podcast from the RLC website here.
2. RLC | CONNECT. Don’t forget the number one way to stay up to date with all things are RLC is still RLC | CONNECT. That’s the weekly eNewsletter which releases on Friday mornings around 7:00am.
3. TWO WORSHIP EXPERIENCE TIMES. Don’t forget our TWO WORSHIP EXPERIENCE SCHEDULE. 9:30AM and 11:00AM. For a good seat be sure to arrive early.
4. MIND | SOUL | BODY.
(1 Thessalonians 5:23) “Now may the God of peace make you holy in every way, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless until our Lord Jesus Christ comes again.”
This past Sunday began our 21 Day Challenge we’re calling MIND | SOUL | BODY. The idea is to not only honor God with the first fruits of your year by fasting but incorporating everything in your life. For more information on this check out this link.
The first seven days we are diving into the Word of God BIG TIME. I read a study recently which said 86% of Christians do not read their Bible on a regular basis. Start of 2014 by making a commitment to yourself to not fall into that category. Here is the first seven day list:
Day 1: Acts 1-11
Day 2: Acts 12-22
Day 3: Acts 23 – Romans 4
Day 4: Romans 5-16
Day 5: 1 Corinthians 1-10
Day 6: 1 Corinthians 11 – 2 Corinthians 3
Day 7: 2 Corinthians 4 – 13
5. SPECIAL DISCOVER | RLC TIME. Due to the possible bad weather, we rescheduled the monthly DISCOVER | RLC for this coming Sunday (1.12.14). Join Pastor Brandon and hear the story of RLC, the vision and mission of RLC, and what the future holds. We also have a great time of QandA as well as a FREE meal. Check out this link for all details and how you can register for this free, engaging event.
6. FIRST WEDNESDAY IS BACK. First Wednesday is coming this Wednesday night at 7:00pm.
This is something the RLC Family enjoys every month. This subject of this month’s FW is: FIRST.
Enjoy a great time of worship, prayer, Bible teaching, and communion.
I’m so excited to be a part of Real Life Church and witness all that God is doing in the lives of those who have to call it home. I can’t wait to see what is coming in 2014.
Don’t forget, you’re awesome.