Hello RLC! Hope you are all having a great start to your week. Here are five quick things I wanted to share with you that’s coming up:
1. Series- I Love My Church. A Longing for Belonging. God’s Word teaches us that the local church is the Hope of the World. That sounds great when a missionary says it but what does that have to do with me? I was so honored to share the 5 things that church means to me. If you missed it, here’s a link to the message. I love my church.
2. Essentials 201. Coming up this Sunday immediately following the worship experience. Ever wanted to know more about how to pray so you felt God actually heard you? Ever wanted to read your Bible so you could understand it? Ever wanted someone to sit down and explain who the Holy Spirit is and what role He has in our lives? That’s what Essentials 201 is all about. Join us this Sunday for some free food and a lot of fun as we tackle all these questions and more. Once again it’s immediately following the worship experience in the main sanctuary.
3. ONE WORSHIP EXPERIENCE. BIG NEWS. With the new renovations happening we have found a way to increase our current space so we will not have to go to two worship experiences after all. While we love our two service schedule, we love being all together for one even more. Now we can. We are in the process of moving some things around which will allow more space and room in both the main sanctuary and the Kids areas. So many exciting things happening at RLC. The best place to keep up with everything going on is on our Facebook Fan Page or on the RLC APP.
4. Life Groups are coming soon! It’s almost time. The Fall season of LifeGroups are less than a month away. Keep on the look out for more info as it becomes available. I can’t wait.
5. 21 Days of Prayer. Beginning this coming Sunday, we will be embarking on our bi-annual time of 21 days of prayer. Every January and August we agree together as a church to increase our prayer time for 21 days. During this time we pray for God to bring close all those who are far from Him and reawaken our passion for Him. It’s a great time of drawing closer to God and allowing His presence to transform and prepare us to be His Hands and Feet in the world around us. More info coming on this Sunday morning.
That’s if for this week. I look forward to seeing you all this Sunday.
I love my church!!!