Hello RLC! Still celebrating our great weekend yesterday and the two people who gave their lives to Christ!!!! It’s such an honor for God to trust us and send people who need Him in our direction. You’re making a difference RLC.
1. Friending End. This has already become one of the most talked about series of the year. You show me your friends and I’ll show you your future. To view the message notes and listen to each message, click here. Don’t forget. You might be one God-honoring friendship away from changing the trajectory of your life.
You also might be in a season of redefining some relationships. Who needs to be in your “close friends” list? Who needs to be in your “friends” list? Who needs to have their voice silenced from your feed for now and redefine that relationship? Have the courage to take some steps forward this week.
2. Work opportunities for the RLC | RENOVATION. Click this link to head over to the RLC | RENOVATION BLOG and view more info. This week’s renovation schedule is:
MONDAY– 6:00pm to 8:00pm
WEDNESDAY– 6:00pm to 8:00pm
SATURDAY– 3:00pm to 6:00pm
3. Thanksgiving Brunch. As of now, we’re planning on having our first ever RLC | THANKSGIVING BRUNCH on November 23rd immediately following our worship experience. Be on the look out for upcoming information.
4. NEW SERIES: AT THE MOVIES. This is something we look forward to all year long. This year is going to be the best one yet.
5. The work this past week at RLC. The below video was taken from the RLC | RENOVATION BLOG. It shows some of the progress made so far.
That’s all for now. Can’t wait to see you all this week an a RENOVATION work event and this Sunday. It’s going to be a great week.