[su_youtube url=”https://youtu.be/pDeh6lsS2Qo” width=”660″]
Hello. I hope your week is off to a great start. Here are a few things happening this week at RLC>>>
1. This Wednesday. This Wednesday is our weekly First Wednesday worship opportunity. The service is from 6:30 to 7:30pm. Don’t miss this opportunity to worship and experience the presence of God. There will be a time of worship, prayer, communion, and Bible study.
2. This Sunday- RLC Turns 5. We are so proud and honored to be celebrating our 5 year anniversary this Sunday. Be checking our social media outlets for picture memories and info about what all is happening this weekend.
3. This Sunday- New Series. We are beginning a Brand New Series this Sunday entitled “From This Day Forward”. This is our annual marriage and relationship series. These series usually turn into some of the most talked about series of the year. Don’t miss a single week.
4. This Sunday- Baptism. I cannot think of a better way to celebrate our anniversary than to celebrate with people who are following the Lord in Baptism. If you would like to be baptized this Sunday, it is not too late. Contact us here to get read today.
5. Newcomers Reception. Are you new to RLC? Have you ever heard the story of our church? Would you like to meet the leadership team of RLC? We would like to invite you to a Newcomers Reception right after our second worship experience (12:30pm) this Sunday in Hope Cafe for our Newcomers Reception. This 30-45 minute event is designed for us to get to know you, tell you the story of our church, and help you get to know us. We are so excited to meet and get to know you.
6. LifeGroups. LifeGroups will be kicking off next week. Make sure you check our website for all the available groups and get signed up today. Click here to discover your next group.