Top Posts I Read The Week Of January 6th
The following are The Top Leadership Posts I Read The Week Of January 6th: (This one is ministry heavy)
- Help, I’m The Old Guy On Staff! (How To Manage Millennials With Mercy) by Kurt Bubna
- 3 Messages Leaders Listen For In Silence by Scott Cochrane
- 6 Of The Best Commentaries On The Bible by Brandon A. Cox
- Are Kids Progressing Or Regressing? by Tim Elmore via GrowingLeaders.com. Ouch!!!
- 17 Of The Best Church Websites This Christmas by Steve Fogg
- 10 Reasons You Shouldn’t Quit The Ministry by Brian Jones via SeniorPatorCentral.com
- 7 Signs To Notice Leadership Burnout Coming On by Joseph Lalonde
- 10 Reasons Pastors Stay In A Tough Ministry by Chuck Lawless
- 5 Difficult Truths Speakers Must Learn by Dr. Nick Morgan via PublicWords.com
- These Are The Best Books Of 2016 by Paul Sohn
Well, that is my Top 10 for the week. What other great posts did you read?