Hello RLC! Hope you are having a great week. Here are three things I wanted to share with you this week: 1. I HEART MY CHURCH. This past Sunday ended a special series for me. I truly love our church. The Church (The Body of Christ) really is the hope of the world. It is my hope is for everyone to say, “I Was Made For This”. 2. 21 DAYS OF PRAYER. Yesterday, the media team posted a video talking about our bi-annual 21 day prayer challenge. Here is the video. 3. NEW SERIES: PRAYER. Everyone knows they need to do it. Even people far from God think try to do it. However, how many people really, really feel like they are reaching God. We’re talking about PRAYER. I’m excited to jump into this series and talk about the power and practicality of prayer. 4. RLC | FORWARD PHASE .5. The renovation of our building is finally beginning. This Saturday, we’re meeting at the RLC to do some rearranging in the main room and organizing in the back. If you would like to be a part of this and join in the fun be sure to be there at 8:00am. It’s going to be great. 5. LIFEGROUPS. We’re so excited that it’s finally here. The fall semester LifeGroups. We’re working very hard to get the LifeGroup list ready for everyone to view by Sunday. If you would like to lead a LG there’s still time. Send an email here to get the process started today. That’s it for this week. Blessings.
Hello RLC! Hope you are all having a great start to your week. Here are five quick things I wanted to share with you that’s coming up:
1. Series- I Love My Church. A Longing for Belonging. God’s Word teaches us that the local church is the Hope of the World. That sounds great when a missionary says it but what does that have to do with me? I was so honored to share the 5 things that church means to me. If you missed it, here’s a link to the message. I love my church.
2. Essentials 201. Coming up this Sunday immediately following the worship experience. Ever wanted to know more about how to pray so you felt God actually heard you? Ever wanted to read your Bible so you could understand it? Ever wanted someone to sit down and explain who the Holy Spirit is and what role He has in our lives? That’s what Essentials 201 is all about. Join us this Sunday for some free food and a lot of fun as we tackle all these questions and more. Once again it’s immediately following the worship experience in the main sanctuary.
3. ONE WORSHIP EXPERIENCE. BIG NEWS. With the new renovations happening we have found a way to increase our current space so we will not have to go to two worship experiences after all. While we love our two service schedule, we love being all together for one even more. Now we can. We are in the process of moving some things around which will allow more space and room in both the main sanctuary and the Kids areas. So many exciting things happening at RLC. The best place to keep up with everything going on is on our Facebook Fan Page or on the RLC APP.
4. Life Groups are coming soon! It’s almost time. The Fall season of LifeGroups are less than a month away. Keep on the look out for more info as it becomes available. I can’t wait.
5. 21 Days of Prayer. Beginning this coming Sunday, we will be embarking on our bi-annual time of 21 days of prayer. Every January and August we agree together as a church to increase our prayer time for 21 days. During this time we pray for God to bring close all those who are far from Him and reawaken our passion for Him. It’s a great time of drawing closer to God and allowing His presence to transform and prepare us to be His Hands and Feet in the world around us. More info coming on this Sunday morning.
That’s if for this week. I look forward to seeing you all this Sunday.
I love my church!!!
Hope you are having a great start to a new week.
Here are three things I want to share with you this week>>>
1. THE COUNSELOR. “Do you really want to be made well?” What an amazing question! This past Sunday was an amazing time of connecting with God’s Word and I’m already hearing of so many people who have decided to take a step toward freedom in their lives. It’s such so awesome to watch the faithfulness of God in people’s lives. Help me pray for all those who are taking a step toward freedom this week. Let’s pray that God will give them the grace and courage to move toward Him and step away from their fear.
2. RLC | SCAVENGER HUNT. I look forward to this all Summer because… well… it’s fun! If you haven’t made plans already, do it now. Make plans now to be at RLC this Saturday at 5:00pm. We will meet there, get our instructions, then head out for an evening of fun. Click here for the public Facebook event page to get more information or comment below this post to ask your questions.
3. RLC | BAPTISM AND LUAU. This is also something I look forward to all Sumer. Click here to learn more about baptism from RLC. If you would like to be baptized at RLC, this is your opportunity. Send me an email or comment on this post if you need further information.
That’s all I have for this week. I look forward to seeing you either Saturday at the RLC | Scavenger Hunt or Sunday morning. Have a great week!
What a great weekend it was at RLC! I’m still celebrating all the amazing things that happened and the time we spent together. It’s only Monday but I can hardly wait for next weekend.
As we move into this week, here are a few things to know:
1. New Series: The Counselor. It was such an honor to share God’s Word and the principle of you never being alone. If you are a follower of Christ you are never alone. He’s with you even in the darkest moments of your life. Here are a few takeaway’s:
2. Latest Summer of Community Event. There were two SoC Events which happened this past weekend:
3. Prayer for what’s coming. This is such an amazing time for RLC and God is opening up some amazing doors you’ll all be hearing about in the near future. Trust me when I say God has His Hand on RLC and we want to move with the momentum of His favor. Pray with us that we will move with wisdom and take one step closer to being a part of the Body of Christ which will win our city, our state, and our nation for God.
We don’t want to sit on the sidelines. We want to be in the game making a difference in our generation.
That’s all I have for now. Hope you all have a great week.