What a great weekend it was at RLC! I’m still celebrating all the amazing things that happened and the time we spent together. It’s only Monday but I can hardly wait for next weekend.
As we move into this week, here are a few things to know:
1. New Series: The Counselor. It was such an honor to share God’s Word and the principle of you never being alone. If you are a follower of Christ you are never alone. He’s with you even in the darkest moments of your life. Here are a few takeaway’s:
- God never promised you a storm free life.
- God never promised that the storms would not rock you. He did promise that the storms would not sink you.
- What if between you and God’s ultimate plan for your life there is a storm you most go through in order to gain the necessary tools to sustain God’s next level of faithfulness in your life?
2. Latest Summer of Community Event. There were two SoC Events which happened this past weekend:
- Men’s Breakfast and Mini-Golf Competition- We had a great time together this past Saturday. Want to send out a big “You’re Awesome” to all the men who braved the hot sun and heat for the mini-golf challenge. It was great. Next time though, my team it going to win!
- RLC | Family Movie Night- We met this past Sunday night to enjoy a movie time together. Thank you to everyone who enjoyed this event with us. Even those who ended up missing the end of the game. You’re awesome.
3. Prayer for what’s coming. This is such an amazing time for RLC and God is opening up some amazing doors you’ll all be hearing about in the near future. Trust me when I say God has His Hand on RLC and we want to move with the momentum of His favor. Pray with us that we will move with wisdom and take one step closer to being a part of the Body of Christ which will win our city, our state, and our nation for God.
We don’t want to sit on the sidelines. We want to be in the game making a difference in our generation.
That’s all I have for now. Hope you all have a great week.